Qatar Domains Registry is an intuitive and dedicated department of Communications Regulatory Authority “CRA”, that manages all the Qatar-specific domains. Qatar Domains Registry is committed to being a fair and transparent registry that promotes competition and innovation in the market.
Its responsibilities include:
- Manage all Qatar specific domain names (Latin & Arabic Script Domains)
- Promote the use of Qatar domains
- Foster completion and innovation in domain names and internet services by accrediting and managing registrars
- Develop and implement policy in the domain name space
- Facilitate Qatar domain name dispute resolution
- The Communications Regulatory Authority “CRA”
- The Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology "ictQATAR"
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers "ICANN"
- Internet Assigned Numbers Authority "IANA"
- Internet Society
- Internet Engineering Task Force “IETF”
- Asia Pacific Top Level Domains Association
- Arabic Domains Names Testing Project